We’ve been blessed, my love. We’ve had the fantastic fortune of catching you at two very unique and powerful firsts: the first time you laughed out loud, and the first time we caught you discovering your feet. Not noticing they exist. But actually playing with them. Exploring them. Discovery in the purest sense of the word.
I’m not sure who was more mesmerized by the experience. You? The finder of said feet. Or your mom and I, creators of you, who I now consider the Jane Goodall of feet. See video for evidence.
- :05 – When you get after your foot with both hands.
- :13 – When we make eye contact – because that’s always a highlight and always will be.
- :27 – When your mom calls out the fact that you’re going to put your foot in your mouth.
- :45 – When prove your mom to be prophetic and try to put your foot in your mouth.
- :53 – When you discover you have a second foot.
So today my love for you is all about feet. Maybe I’ll never say that again? But my guess is that with you, all rules go out the window.