Ok folks, let’s show the world one of the powerful fo CD’s for good FB can be…I need school breakfast and lunch recipes. What are your go to meals for toddlers up to 4-5 years. Breakfasts are key. Lunches for the 17 month old are clutch. Looking for a most likely impossible convergence of healthy, tasty, easy, with shelf life.
Tag Archives: lunch
I actually had a great dinner last night and I’m happy because I was able to cobble something together at home, quickly and easily, that was also tasty and filling. Recipe below. My wife was going to make her own dinner but she took a bite out of this and asked me to make her one. She really liked it as well — and she eats everything!
Vegan Meatball Wrap
Why Am I Sharing This:
- Because it was insanely easy and quite tasty. This is a tough time for me to go vegan since I’m still relatively immobile post shoulder surgery. The fact that I could make a meal like this with one hand means anyone out there can make this, and substitute accordingly.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 6 – Veggie Patch Meatless Meatballs
- 1/2 cup – Veggie Shreds Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegan bread of choice (pita, wrap, etc.)
- 1 – Tomato
- 1/2 cup – Arugula
- Jalapeno (to taste)
- Salt, Pepper, Oregano, Basil
- Olive Oil
- Prepare ingredients for assembly: 1) Remove 6 meatballs from packaging (I also flatten the meatballs so they’re easier to manage); 2) Remove mozzarella cheese; 3) Slice bread accordingly; 4) Slice tomato; 5) Remove arugula; 5) Cut Jalapeno; 6) Keep spices readily available
- Put all ingredients except for bread and arugula in a bowl, stir, cover (with a plate ideally), and microwave for 60 seconds
- Drizzle olive oil onto/into bread for moisture (Optional – Crisp bread/wrap on a skillet for a few moments to change texture)
- Layer arugula on bread
- Place ingredients from bowl into/onto bread